Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Donau-Universität Krems
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- 4 semester(s)
- City, country:
- Krems, Lower Austria, Austria
One of the hallmarks of the Executive MBA program is its comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to instruction. Experienced students will learn the latest management techniques and at the same time they will expand their professional and personal capabilities to have a better understanding of modern management expertise, preparing themselves for their next career step.
© iStockMain topics are Strategic Management, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management and Leadership & Innovation Management.
Study trips complete this innovative management program. These trips include university courses, visits to corporations and evening lectures.
More information: www.donau-uni.ac.at/executive-mba
© iStockLeading edge curriculum for innovative leaders - for an exceptional sustainable career.
The courses of the Executive MBA Program offer leading edge general management education aligned with international standards for ambitious executives. The Leader´s Program is distinguished by its modular structure: 16 on campus courses and 1 international study trip. The program, which is completed in four semesters, is designed as a part time study program. One module consists of several courses, and comprises six days of intensive learning and experienced-based knowledge transfer.
Emphasis/CurriculumFundamentals of Management (ONLINE)
- Business Analytics and Research Methods (ONLINE)
- Applied Managerial Economics
- Controlling and Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management and Development
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing Complexity
- Experiential LAB
- Leadership LAB
- Veture Capital & Private Equity
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Global Business Dynamics
- Leadership Concepts and Change
- Leading Strategic Business Change
- Total fees approx.
- EUR 25,900
- Austrian or equivalent foreign degree (Bachelor, Master, ...)
- at least eight years of professional experience
- thereof three years of experience at a managerial level
- or any equivalent qualification
- Motivation and Commitment
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
Danube Business School Method
This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts.
In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
Order information material from Donau-Universität Krems. The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
Danube University Krems is the leading public university for continuing education in Europe. As university for continuing education we specialize in enhancing the qualifications of working professionals. The strength of Danube University Krems is providing university courses that keep pace with the times and are oriented toward current and future societal challenges. Almost 8,000 students are currently enrolled in Danube University Krems, more than 26,500 have already completed their studies successfully. Danube University Krems combines ongoing innovation in research and teaching with the highest standards and holds the seal of quality of the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
Programs of Study
Danube University Krems provides Master’s programs and shorter courses in the following areas:
- Building & Environment
- Health & Medicine
- Arts & Culture
- Media & Communication
- Migration & International Affairs
- Psychotherapy & Social Services
- Law & Administration
- Economics & Business Management
Please find our complete study program in the current study guide or in our course catalogue.
Danube Business School. Department for Management and Economics.
„As a lifelong career coach and partner to our executives we cater to their specific needs with cutting-edge managerial knowledge delivered by flexible blended learning formats based on latest technology. This allows us to have a lasting impact on both, our managers’ careers and self-development and the recent challenges of the society.“
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Barbara Brenner
Head of Department
Studying in Krems
The range of studies offered by Danube University Krems is specially designed to meet the requirements of adult students. It gives students the opportunity to complete academic continuing education alongside their careers, thereby acquiring competencies for professional and personal ongoing development. There are specific admission prerequisites, depending on the type of study and the subject area of the course, which you can find out about in the respective course at www.donau-uni.ac.at/study
Campus Krems is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities, comfortable accommodations, a varied range of food services, and an arthouse cinema. It offers the ideal environment for learning, research and living.