Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management
- Universität für Weiterbildung Krems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 4 semester(s)
- City, country:
- Krems, Lower Austria, Austria
© privatThe Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management program at Danube University Krems is based on a state-of-the art learning concept which combines a high-quality General Management curriculum with a branch-specific Specialization Curriculum in Aviation Management.
The Aviation Specialization courses offer deep insight Aviation Management knowledge and provide students with the most relevant management methods of the industry.
By passing the Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management Program at Danube Business School, students are going to understand the linkages between the different parts of the aviation industry and will obtain additionally to the General Management knowledge, branch-specific state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and competences for their future career – furthermore students become part of a highly educated, professional and international aviation community!
Aviation MBA Program established since 2000.
More information: www.donau-uni.ac.at/aviation-mba
Mag. Dr. Doris Burger
Prof. Dr. Wolf Müller-Rostin
Additionally, aviation managers are confronted with a variety of national and international regulations that have a direct impact on the industry. In such an environment, human capital is one of the most important sources for ensuring the profitability of aviation companies in the future. Therefore, aviation managers should be prepared to meet the challenges of their career, in order to reach their preferred professional destination.
© iStockTake off to your future career.
The Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management program offers state-of-the-art General Management Education and advanced aviation management know-how. Methods and instruments of management provide for an education which makes you “ready for take-off”.
These Aviation courses of the Program are based on the cohort model-students stay, learn and work together on the campus throughout all Aviation modules and enlarge so their personal Aviation network.
The program is distinguished by its modular structure: 1 online course, 10 on campus courses and 1 international study trip.
The program which is basically completed in four semesters is designed as part time study program. One module consists of several courses and comprises six days of intensive learning and experienced based knowledge transfer.
- Fundamentals of Management (MA) - ONLINE
- Fundamentals of Economics (EC) - ONLINE
- Business Analytics & Research Methods (MT)
- Controlling & Reporting (CR)
- Corporate Finance (FN)
- Strategic Management (SM)
- Marketing Management (MM)
- Business Ethics (BE)
- Managing People (HR)
- Leadership (LS)
- Transformative Management (TM)
- International Business (IB)
- Managing Complexity & Project Management (CP)
- Knowledge Management & Innovation (KM)
- Political and Regulatory Aviation Framework, Contractual and Non-Contractual Liabilities and Related Issues
- The Airport Business Management, Airport Competition and the Economic, Social and Environmental Impact
- Airline Business Management, Airline Financial Management
- Air Traffic Management: System & Operations
- Sustainable Aviation Management
- Total fees approx.
- € 22,900
The program is geared toward individuals with academic qualifications and equivalently qualified managers with several years of professional experience in the aviation industry (all fields).
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
Danube Business School Method
Increasingly managers are to address problems that are becoming significantly more complex. This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts.
In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?
The combination of
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice
- Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
This unique combination distinguishes all continuing education courses and programs at Danube Business School: the linking of scientific approaches with practice orientation, innovative teaching and learning methods as well as the highest quality standards.
To ensure the quality of teaching and studying, our programs regularly undergo quality assurance procedures. These accreditations enhance both the international comparability of our degrees and the transparency of our programs and courses.
Order information material from Universität für Weiterbildung Krems. The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
OrganisationAls führende öffentliche Universität für Weiterbildung in Europa ist die Universität für Weiterbildung Krems (Donau-Universität Krems) auf die Höherqualifizierung von Berufstätigen spezialisiert. Vor mehr als 25 Jahren gegründet zählt sie aktuell knapp 8.000 Studierende aus 83 Ländern und rund 30.000 Absolvent_innen. Die Universität für Weiterbildung Krems steht für innovative Lernformate wie Blended Learning sowie höchste Qualität in Lehre und Forschung. Sie führt das Qualitätssiegel der AQ-Austria.
Das Studienprogramm umfasst Masterstudien und kürzere Programme in den Bereichen
- Bauen & Umwelt
- Digitalisierung & Sensorik
- Gesundheit & Medizin
- Kunst & Kultur
- Medien & Kommunikation
- Migration & Internationales
- Psychotherapie & Soziales
- Recht & Verwaltung sowie
- Wirtschaft & Unternehmensführung
Studying in KremsDer Campus Krems mit seinen modernen Lehrräumen, Labors, Studierenden-Unterkünften, einem Kino und verschiedenen Lokalen bietet ideale Bedingungen für Lehre und Forschung.
- Mag. Dr. Doris Burger
- +43 (0)2732 893-2113
Universität für Weiterbildung Krems
Austria Link zu Google Maps
- +43 (0)2732 893-2127
- Link to the organisation