Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management
- Universität für Weiterbildung Krems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 4 semester(s)
- City, country:
- Krems, Lower Austria, Austria
© iStockThe Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management program at Danube University Krems is based on a state-of-the art learning concept which combines a high-quality General Management curriculum with a branch-specific Specialization Curriculum in Aviation Management.
The Aviation Specialization courses offer deep insight Aviation Management knowledge and provide students with the most relevant management methods of the industry.
By passing the Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management Program at Danube Business School, students are going to understand the linkages between the different parts of the aviation industry and will obtain additionally to the General Management knowledge, branch-specific state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and competences for their future career – furthermore students become part of a highly educated, professional and international aviation community!
Aviation MBA Program established since 2000.
More information: www.donau-uni.ac.at/aviation-mba
Mag. Dr. Doris Burger
Prof. Dr. Wolf Müller-Rostin
Additionally, aviation managers are confronted with a variety of national and international regulations that have a direct impact on the industry. In such an environment, human capital is one of the most important sources for ensuring the profitability of aviation companies in the future. Therefore, aviation managers should be prepared to meet the challenges of their career, in order to reach their preferred professional destination.
© iStockTake off to your future career.
The Professional MBA, Specialization Aviation Management program offers state-of-the-art General Management Education and advanced aviation management know-how. Methods and instruments of management provide for an education which makes you “ready for take-off”.
These Aviation courses of the Program are based on the cohort model-students stay, learn and work together on the campus throughout all Aviation modules and enlarge so their personal Aviation network.
The program is distinguished by its modular structure: 1 online course, 10 on campus courses and 1 international study trip.
The program which is basically completed in four semesters is designed as part time study program. One module consists of several courses and comprises six days of intensive learning and experienced based knowledge transfer.
- Grundlagen der Betriebswirtschaft (AM) - ONLINE
- Grundlagen der Volkswirtschaftslehre (EC) - ONLINE
- Methoden der Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften (MT)
- Controlling & Reporting (CR)
- Unternehmensfinanzierung (FN)
- Strategisches Management (SM)
- Marketing Management (MM)
- Unternehmensethik (BE)
- Personalmanagement & Organisation (HR)
- Führung & Motivation (LS)
- Transformatives Management (TM)
- Internationale Betriebswirtschaft (IB)
- Projektmanagement & Komplexität (CP)
- Wissensmanagement & Innovation (KM)
Specialization Aviation Management
- Political and Regulatory Aviation Framework, Contractual and Non-Contractual Liabilities and Related Issues
- The Airport Business Management, Airport Competition and the Economic, Social and Environmental Impact
- Airline Business Management, Airline Financial Management
- Air Traffic Management: System & Operations
- Sustainable Aviation Management
- Total fees approx.
- € 22,900
The program is geared toward individuals with academic qualifications and equivalently qualified managers with several years of professional experience in the aviation industry (all fields).
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
Danube Business School Method
Increasingly managers are to address problems that are becoming significantly more complex. This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts.
In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?
The combination of
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice
- Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
This unique combination distinguishes all continuing education courses and programs at Danube Business School: the linking of scientific approaches with practice orientation, innovative teaching and learning methods as well as the highest quality standards.
To ensure the quality of teaching and studying, our programs regularly undergo quality assurance procedures. These accreditations enhance both the international comparability of our degrees and the transparency of our programs and courses.
Order information material from Universität für Weiterbildung Krems. The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
OrganisationUniversity for Continuing Education Krems (Danube University Krems) is the leading public university for continuing education in Europe. As university for continuing education we specialize in enhancing the qualifications of working professionals. The strength of the University for Continuing Education Krems is providing university courses that keep pace with the times and are oriented toward current and future societal challenges. Almost 8,000 students are currently enrolled in Danube University Krems, 28,000 have already completed their studies successfully. The University for Continuing Education Krems combines ongoing innovation in research and teaching with the highest standards and holds the seal of quality of the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
Programs of Study
The University for Continuing Education Krems provides Master’s programs and shorter courses in the following areas:
- Building & Environment
- Health & Medicine
- Arts & Culture
- Media & Communication
- Migration & International Affairs
- Psychotherapy & Social Services
- Law & Administration
- Economics & Business Management
Studying in KremsThe range of studies offered by the University for Continuing Education Krems is specially designed to meet the requirements of adult students. It gives students the opportunity to complete academic continuing education alongside their careers, thereby acquiring competencies for professional and personal ongoing development. There are specific admission prerequisites, depending on the type of study and the subject area of the course, which you can find out about in the respective course at www.donau-uni.ac.at/study
Campus Krems is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities, comfortable accommodations, a varied range of food services, and an arthouse cinema. It offers the ideal environment for learning, research and living.