Professional MBA, Specialization International Business
- Donau-Universität Krems
- Master MBA
- 3 semester(s)
- Krems, Lower Austria, Austria
The Professional MBA, Specialization International Business is an intensive English taught program that trains people with an academic degree or equivalent qualification for analyzing and solving global management issues. The program provides a unique learning experience where formal knowledge transfer of technical concepts is deeply rooted in business practice.
General Management Modules
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Statistics & Economics
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Managerial Economics & Global Business Environment
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing People
- Managing Complexity & Project Management
- Knowledge Management & Innovation
- Business Simulation
- Study Trip Vancouver
- European and International Business Law
- successful completion of an master´s or bachelor´s degree and at least 2 years professional experience or
- a recognized qualification for university entrance and at least 6 years of professional experience (including a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a leading position).
- Applicants who do not have a recognized qualification for university entrance must demonstrate at least 10 years relevant work experience in an appropriate position (training periods may be included).
Course Fee: EUR 22,900 (Blended-Learning-Mode)
|Language(s) of instruction:||German, English|
Danube Business School MethodIncreasingly managers are to address problems that are becoming significantly more complex. This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts.
In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?The combination of
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice
- Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
To ensure the quality of teaching and studying, our programs regularly undergo quality assurance procedures. These accreditations enhance both the international comparability of our degrees and the transparency of our programs and courses.
Hier können Sie kostenloses Informationsmaterial zu diesem Studiengang direkt vom Bildungsanbieter Donau-Universität Krems anfordern. Die angegebenen Daten werden ausschließlich an diesen Bildungsanbieter übermittelt und selbstverständlich nicht an Dritte weiter gegeben.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
Its courses are specifically oriented toward the needs of working professionals. The University offers exclusive master's programs and short programs in five areas of study. Serving more than 9,000 students and with 20,000 graduates from 93 countries, it is one of the leading providers of further education courses in Europe. Danube University Krems combines almost 20 years of experience in postgraduate education with innovation and highest quality standards in research and teaching.
Attendees of Danube University Krems are students with very high expectations. Aged on average 40 years, they have several years of professional experience and usually a higher educational degree (university, college of higher education or academy). At Danube University Krems they prepare themselves for the next step in their career, update their knowledge, acquire new skills, and develop their personal abilities.
Studying in Krems
Danube University Krems is located 80 km from Vienna – in one of the most beautiful cultural landscapes of Europe known as the Wachau. It has been declared a world heritage site by the UNESCO. The modern adaptation of an erstwhile tobacco factory in Stein, a characteristic industrial building dating back to the start of the 20th century, and the new premises at Campus Krems offer students and teachers an open and motivating environment that promotes innovation. The facilities include modern teaching and research rooms, a library, an auditorium, a cinema, apartments, and a variety of restaurants.
- Mag. iur.Dr.phil. Willibald Gföhler, MBA
- +43 (0)2732 893-2111