Professional MBA, Specialization International Business
- Donau-Universität Krems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 3 semester(s)
- City, country:
- Krems, Lower Austria, Austria
The Professional MBA, Specialization International Business is an intensive English taught program that trains people with an academic degree or equivalent qualification for analyzing and solving global management issues. The program provides a unique learning experience where formal knowledge transfer of technical concepts is deeply rooted in business practice.
The Professional MBA, Specialization International Business program provides managers with the necessary tools for analyzing the global business. It helps to formulate alternative strategies for meeting these challenges and tries to reflect on the implications of different strategic options.
- Fundamentals of Management (MA) - ONLINE
- Fundamentals of Economics (EC) - ONLINE
- Business Analytics & Research Methods (MT)
- Controlling & Reporting (CR)
- Corporate Finance (FN)
- Strategic Management (SM)
- Marketing Management (MM)
- Business Ethics (BE)
- Managing People (HR)
- Leadership (LS)
- Transformative Management (TM)
- International Business (IB)
- Managing Complexity & Project Management (CP)
- Knowledge Management & Innovation (KM)
- Global Leadership and Global Business Dynamics
- European and International Business Law
- Business Simulation (online)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation - Study Trip Silicon Valley
- Venture Capital & Mergers and Acquisitions - Study Trip Vancouver
- Authentic Leadership and Ethics - Study Trip Colorado
- Study Trip Shanghai
Master of Business Administration MBA (Option Blended Learning)
Core subjects General Management (Blended Learning)
Specialization subjects (Blended Learning)
Course fee: EUR 22,900
Master of Business Administration MBA (Option E-Learning)
Core subjects General Management (E-Learning)
Specialization subjects (Blended Learning)
Course fee: EUR 14,400
|Language(s) of instruction:||German, English|
Danube Business School MethodIncreasingly managers are to address problems that are becoming significantly more complex. This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts.
In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?The combination of
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice
- Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
To ensure the quality of teaching and studying, our programs regularly undergo quality assurance procedures. These accreditations enhance both the international comparability of our degrees and the transparency of our programs and courses.
Order information material from Donau-Universität Krems. The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
Danube University Krems is the leading public university for continuing education in Europe. As university for continuing education we specialize in enhancing the qualifications of working professionals. The strength of Danube University Krems is providing university courses that keep pace with the times and are oriented toward current and future societal challenges. More than 8,000 students are currently enrolled in Danube University Krems, more than 24,500 have already completed their studies successfully. Danube University Krems combines ongoing innovation in research and teaching with the highest standards and holds the seal of quality of the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
Programs of Study
Danube University Krems provides Master’s programs and shorter courses in the following areas:
- Building & Environment
- Health & Medicine
- Arts & Culture
- Media & Communication
- Migration & International Affairs
- Psychotherapy & Social Services
- Law & Administration
- Economics & Business Management
Danube Business School. Department for Management and Economics.
„As a lifelong career coach and partner to our executives we cater to their specific needs with cutting-edge managerial knowledge delivered by flexible blended learning formats based on latest technology. This allows us to have a lasting impact on both, our managers’ careers and self-development and the recent challenges of the society.“
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Barbara Brenner
Head of Department
Studying in Krems
The range of studies offered by Danube University Krems is specially designed to meet the requirements of adult students. It gives students the opportunity to complete academic continuing education alongside their careers, thereby acquiring competencies for professional and personal ongoing development. There are specific admission prerequisites, depending on the type of study and the subject area of the course, which you can find out about in the respective course at www.donau-uni.ac.at/study
Campus Krems is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities, comfortable accommodations, a varied range of food services, and an arthouse cinema. It offers the ideal environment for learning, research and living.