Professional MBA, Specialization Sustainable Management
- Donau-Universität Krems
- Master MBA
- 3 or 4 semester(s)
ProgrammeThis Certified Program in Sustainable Management provides a holistic picture to understand the role of corporations and of individuals within social-ecological systems. Therefore, the student will be taught at the macro (society), meso (business) and micro (individual) level to understand interdependence between the natural environment, organizations and the individual. The aim of this program is not only to increase your Know How in Sustainable Management but above all to experience it through real-life exercises and group interaction. Our dynamic approach means we will leave the seminar room behind and take the learning experience into the nature environment. This creative methodology will be used to link rational thinking with creativity to unlock innovation.
More Information: www.donau-uni.ac.at/sustainability-mba
Target groupProfessionals who want to integrate the sustainability agenda into their everyday business either as executives, CSR experts or sustainablity managers.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Statistics and Economics
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Managerial Economics & Global Business Environment
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing People
- Managing Complexity & Project Management
- Knowledge Management & Innovation
- Module 1 - Challenges and opportunities of a transformative society (Krems)
- Module 2 - Management with ethical reflections (Cologne)
- Module 3 - Leading with a sustainable mindset (Lienz)
- successful completion of an master´s or bachelor´s degree and at least 2 years professional experience or
- a recognized qualification for university entrance and at least 6 years of professional experience (including a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a leading position).
In addition to this in the course of the application process an interview has to take place, in which the head of the program and the applicant have to determine the modules (based on the chosen specialisation) resulting in an learning agreement. In line with the quality assurance an inbound/outbound test has to be taken at the beginning and at the end of the study in order to analyse learning outcome achievements by Danube Business School.
- Master of Business Administration - MBA: EUR 22,900
- Master of Business Administration - MBA (option e-learning): EUR 14,400
Hier können Sie kostenloses Informationsmaterial zu diesem Studiengang direkt vom Bildungsanbieter Donau-Universität Krems anfordern. Die angegebenen Daten werden ausschließlich an diesen Bildungsanbieter übermittelt und selbstverständlich nicht an Dritte weiter gegeben.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
Students with professional experience.
Attendees of Danube University Krems are students with very high expectations. Aged on average 40 years, they have several years of professional experience and usually a higher educational degree (university, college of higher education or academy). At Danube University Krems they prepare themselves for the next step in their career, update their knowledge, acquire new skills, and develop their personal abilities.
- Nina Maier
- +43 (0)2732 893-2126