Software Engineering for Embedded Systems (M.Eng.)
- TU Kaiserslautern - Distance & Independent Studies Center (DISC)
- Master M.Eng.
- 4 semester(s)
- Study location:
- distance learning
The overall goal of this distance education program is to provide professionals with a sound theoretical software engineering background as well as with practical methods, techniques, and tools that take software development issues into account. The program prepares the students for a career as professional software engineers in the industry. The course concludes with the academic degree "Master of Engineering" (M.Eng.).
- An English-language first degree
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): C1
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE): Grade C
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL computer: 213
- TOEFL Paper: 550
- TOEFL Internet: 79
- Software Engineering Basics
- Project Management
- On campus weekend
- Software Quality Engineering
- Software Concept Engineering
- Software Development Studio, part 1
- Software Component Engineering
- Embedded Software Engineering
- Software Development Studio, part 2
- Master thesis
- Total fees approx.
- € 7960
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
|Going abroad:||not possible|
The course is held entirely in English.
Here you find the most relevant information about the application procedure.
The Distance and Independent Studies Center (DISC) is one of the leading establishments in Germany for distance-learning postgraduate courses. The establishment has over 25 years of experience in developing and designing academic courses for guided self-study. It was created from the Centre for Distance Learning and University Education (ZFUW), which was founded at the University of Kaiserslautern in 1992.
We offer accredited Master's degrees in attractive subject areas and accompany you throughout your course of studies with advice, service and support